Sunday, September 11, 2011

Statement Analysis Profile from Small Sample

What makes a good investigator?  What makes a good therapist?


Can short analysis yield much?  With such a small sample, what do you think the subject reveals?  Copy/paste statement with your analysis in comments section.  Regardless of topic, analysis can yield much.  In your analysis, seek to answer the question:  


 is there a correlation between this short statement and viewpoints on criminal cases?


List your analysis first, and commentary following.  


From NYPost.com:


Paltrow 'respects' people who had affairs



Gwyneth Paltrow, an Oscar-winning actress, who has been married nearly eight years, says humans are flawed.

"I am a great romantic - but I also think you can be a romantic and a realist," said Paltrow, who has two children Apple, seven, and Moses, five, with husband, Chris Martin, the singer/songwriter of UK band Coldplay.

"Life is complicated and long and I know people that I respect and admire and look up to who have had extra-marital affairs," said Paltrow, who spoke about the difficulty of marriage last month.

"It's like we're flawed - we're human beings and sometimes you make choices that other people are going to judge.
Gwyneth Paltrow
NICK SADLER/STARTRAKSPHOTO.COM
Gwyneth Paltrow
"That's their problem but I really think that the more I live my life the more I learn not to judge people for what they do. I think we're all trying our best but life is complicated."


 


No comments:

Post a Comment